Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Warren Buffet

Through the past year or so of my life, I have become obsessed with following the lives of various successful people. Some of my idols are Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Mark Cuban, Sam Walton, Rob Dyrdek, and Jack Canfield. These people are the best in the world at what they do. The thing I admire the most about these people is that since making it to the top of the world, they focus on helping others make it too. (see my previous post on Mark Cuban if you have time) As a young aspiring entrepreneur, I find it important to look into the lives of these people and mimic their habits. One thing I stumbled across was an article about a recent spending binge by Warren Buffet. In case any of you did not know, he is probably the most successful investor to ever live. He specialized in taking small businesses, dropping millions sometimes billions of dollars into them, and watching them turn into world wide corporations. Buffett has created jobs for millions across the world, which is why I respect him more than anybody except maybe my father. Anyways, Buffett spent $25 billion on US bank stock this past quarter. Think about it, the greatest investor to ever live just made one of his biggest investments ever in US bank stock. Point in case, INVEST IN US BANK STOCK IMMEDIATELY.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/11/07/markets/buffett_stocks/?iref=NS1

No comments:

Post a Comment