Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Worst Analogies Ever

One way my roommates and I pass times on down nights it using StumbleUpon. For those of you who have never been blessed with the greatness that is StumbleUpon, it is a website that you plug your interests into, and the website takes you to random websites relating to those interests. One of the hidden gems I found was this post on the worst high school essay analogies ever. I may be stretching it by saying that this article will enhance your rhetorical skills, however it will give you a good laugh. It is a compilation of analogies that either make no sense, ramble on way too long, or make no point in the paper. I highly recommend everyone to read this post if you are in need of some internet humor.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/AYas21/www.etni.org.il/farside/analogies.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment